ABI Beaumont 2017
This exceptional holiday home sets a new benchmark in holiday home living; more than just somewhere to escape to, it’s somewhere to fall in love with and cherish.
The Beaumont is filled with all the little luxuries of home that really elevate it to the next level and at 14ft wide, the Beaumont has all the space you could wish for.
Holiday home package price £69,995 (includes VAT, siting, connections and two 47KG gas bottles) AND FOR FIRST TIME BUYERS - THERE IS NO PARK FEE TO PAY UNTIL 2018
available; example based on a deposit of £7,000 with £814 monthly
payments over 120 months @ 9.9% APR plus £10 purchase fee.
Please enquire for further repayment terms.
- 42' long by 14' wide
- Two bedrooms
- Externally vented powered cooker hood - Externally vented to help keep your ABI fresh and clean
- Bathroom extractor fans - To reduce humidity levels in your bathroom and further prevent damp forming
- Fully galvanized heavy duty chassis - The highest levels of corrosion protection available, ensuring a long and maintenance free life for your holiday home
- Carpet underlay throughout - Domestic quality carpet underlay so you'll feel the difference beneath your feet
- Voiles throughout - To ensure your family's privacy while letting in plenty of natural light
- Plain duvet covers and pillowcases - Provided so you have one less thing to worry about
- Soft close hinges to doors and drawers in kitchen - We add those thoughtful extra details such as soft close functionality, which is quieter and safer for little fingers
- ‘Low E’ PVCu Thermaglass double glazing - When you specify double glazing, 'Low-E' Thermaglass is fitted at no extra cost to keep your heating bills down
- Full condensing boiler gas central heating - Full central heating with a UK made, condensing, central heating boiler, just like you'd have at home
- Free-standing dining table and chairs - Modern, domestic style furniture offering flexible family dining
- Bed runners and scatter cushions to master bedroom - In complementary fabrics for the perfect finishing touch
- 40mm worktops - For a modern feel kitchen you'll love cooking for your family in
- USB charger points in all bedrooms - Offering convenient charging for devices such as smartphones and digital cameras
- Shaver socket - For convenient charging of shavers and electric toothbrushes
- Satellite co-ax - Giving you the freedom to receive as many channels as you do at home
- Cappuccino hard PVCu cladding - A stylish and durable exterior in an eye-catching cappuccino tone
- Front patio doors - Creating a seamless transition from inside to out to help you make the most of the holiday park lifestyle
- Chesterfield style sofas - Luxurious free-standing furniture in a fashionable Chesterfield style
- Upholstered footstool - Relax with increased comfort thanks to a stylish upholstered footstool
- Scatter cushions - In complementary fabrics for the perfect finishing touch
- USB socket to lounge - Offering convenient charging for devices such as smartphones and digital cameras
- 5 burner gas hob including wok burner - A 5 burner gas hob offers additional flexibility when cooking or entertaining
- Integrated fridge freezer - Built-in to enhance your kitchen's appearance
- Dishwasher - Because who wants to spend their precious time away washing up?
- Integrated microwave - Convenient cooking without sacrificing style - or worktop space!
- Lift-up bed to main bedroom - Providing practical and easy to access additional storage
- King Size bed in master bedroom - A King Size bed for additional comfort and space
- ‘Exclusive’ pocket sprung mattresses - The ultimate in luxury sleeping
- Walk-in dressing area to master bedroom - A luxury addition to enhance your lifestyle and provide an abundance of storage
- TV point to master bedroom and one twin room - Giving you the option of installing additional TVs in the bedrooms if you wish
- En suite with domestic style bath - Perfect for relaxing and unwinding during your time away
- Washing machine - Perfect if you're planning on spending long periods of time at your holiday home
- Larder unit - Full height kitchen pantry with a bottle storage, vegetable drawers and a spice rack
- Deluxe Bluetooth sound system - An integrated bluetooth sound system complete with flush ceiling mounted speakers
- Residential specification BS3632 (2015) - Fully galvanised heavy duty chassis, Residential standard levels of ventilation, ‘Low E' high performance glass fitted to all doors and windows, Full condensing boiler gas central heating, Residential standard levels of insulation to walls to meet required 'u' values, Residential standard levels of insulation fitted to floors to meet required ‘u’ values, Residential standard levels of insulation fitted to the roof to meet required ‘u’ values, All exposed timbers tanalised, Sound insulation to the exterior to meet required sound reduction values